Here’s the link to our Telehealth services.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Memphis
- Masters of Science, Rehabilitation Counseling, Emporia State University
- Bachelors of Science, Rehabilitation Services Education, Emporia State University
- Indiana State Licensed Psychologist
- Indiana Health Service Provider in Psychology
Dr. Cole has a history of providing therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBT community. He typically applies Cognitive-Based Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing strategies to provide an adequate balance of challenging and supporting the client to help them reach their goals.
Dr. Cole conducts a variety of psychological and personality assessments for adults, adolescents, and children. This includes evaluations for emotional and behavioral disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, intellectual functioning, learning disabilities, and assessments for surgical procedures. Also, he conducts disability determination evaluations for civilians and veterans as well as pre-employment screenings.
In his spare time, Dr. Cole enjoys spending time with his family, playing with his dog and kids, running, smoking food on his Traeger, and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and KU Jayhawks.