- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Memphis
- Masters of Science, Rehabilitation Counseling, Emporia State University
- Bachelors of Science, Rehabilitation Services Education, Emporia State University
- Indiana State Licensed Psychologist
- Indiana Health Service Provider in Psychology
Dr. Cole has a history of working with children, adolescents, adults, families, veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBT community. Using an insight-oriented and strength-based approach, he provides therapy for behavioral and emotional disorders, suicide risk, trauma, depression, anxiety, interpersonal concerns, and substance use disorders. Dr. Cole conducts a variety of psychological and personality assessments.