- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Memphis
- Masters of Science, Rehabilitation Counseling, Emporia State University
- Bachelors of Science, Rehabilitation Services Education, Emporia State University
- Indiana State Licensed Psychologist
- Indiana Health Service Provider in Psychology
Dr. Cole has a history of providing therapy children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBT community. He has experience with emotional disorders, suicide risk, trauma, depression, anxiety, interpersonal concerns, and substance use disorders. He has experience in behavior management strategies, parenting skills, and emotional disorders. Dr. Cole conducts a variety of psychological and personality assessments, including assessments for ADHD, learning disabilities, intellectual functioning, and emotional disorders. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two awesome kids, exercising, watching the Pittsburgh Steelers play football, and watching the Baltimore Ravens lose.