- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- Masters of Science, Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- Bachelors of Psychology, University of Southern Indiana
- Indiana State Licensed Psychologist
- Indiana Health Service Provider in Psychology
Dr. Jones provides psychological assessments for a variety of purposes including Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, learning disabilities, intellectual functioning, educational evaluations, and parenting evaluations. Dr. Jones also does pre-adoption screening evaluations. She provides therapy for children, adults, couples, and families. Some of her experience includes treating behavior and emotional disorders, sexual trauma survivors, depression, anxiety, anger management, plus relationship and interpersonal difficulties. She has extensive training and experience using cognitive-behavioral techniques to help parents improve child management skills, thereby decreasing children’s behavior problems.