Why Should I Come to Therapy?
Who is Therapy for?
Anyone can benefit from therapy, no matter your age, race, ethnicity or gender. Therapy can be beneficial to those struggling with a wide range of disorders, such as; eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. It can also be beneficial to those seeking guidance in their marriage or relationships. Therapy can be a safe place for students, children, and for caregivers. Therapy can be a space to be open and talk with someone about a stressor or a struggle you may be currently facing or have faced in the past.
From Luzio website: We strive to provide the most effective interventions. Therefore, our clinical staff consists of psychologists and therapists with a broad range of training and expertise. In addition to traditional psychological therapies, we provide multiple formal assessments as well as services designed to assist businesses with employee selection and health.
Benefits of Therapy:
- Therapy can help you identify and express emotions from problems or stressors.
- You can develop new or strengthen current coping strategies and skills.
- Therapy promotes positive self-esteem, positive self-talk, and identifies strengths within you.
- You can create different ways of thinking or new perspectives to current problems or stressors.
- You can work to improve or strengthen relationships with your significant other, children, friends, co-workers and family members.
- It is a safe and trusting environment to talk and confide in others.
“It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.” ― Steve Maraboli