How to Rule Going Back to School
With summer ending and school starting, there are many new changes happening. Trying to balance all these changes at once can be difficult. Here are some tips to make going back-to-school a little bit easier: get plenty of sleep, eat a healthy diet, establish a new routine for the school year, and make new friends!
Luzio & Associates offers weekly group therapy sessions for middle school/high school aged children. Group sessions are a great way to build on social skills, make new friends, and build self-esteem for back to school!
Check out our groups!
- Girl Power | Mondays at 5:30pm | middle school girls’ group
- Girl Talk | Wednesdays at 5:15pm | high school girls’ group
- Life Hacks: Boys Edition | Wednesdays at 5pm | middle school boys’ group | Starting October 9th, 2019
- Parenting Unplugged | Fourth Wednesday of each month 5-6:15pm | starting August 28th, 2019
- One session group parenting program for $15 per person
- Insurances are NOT accepted for this group
Most insurances accepted! For more information regarding the groups, or to register, please contact our office or visit www.luzioassociates.com!
4411 Washington Ave, Suite 300 | Evansville, IN 47714 | 812-479-1916
DID YOU KNOW??
Our very own Dr. Melissa Jones has released her NEW book
How Many Times Do I Have to Repeat Myself?
Get your copy by visiting today by visiting www.familycenteredlife.com