We are doing 30 days of gratitude this month!
Follow us on Facebook and focus on gratitude with us!
November is one of the best times to focus on gratitude because of
Thanksgiving and the focus on family time.
- Gratitude is being thankful for what you have.
- It’s showing appreciation for loved ones, as well as for the strangers we meet every day at
- the grocery store, school pick-up lane, or doctor’s office.
- Gratitude shares good vibes and peace with others.
- It also gives us a little peace, because it forces us to focus on the positives in life. It is easy
- to focus on the negatives, but thankfulness and gratitude help us put our attention on
- the positives in our lives and on the positives of others.
Take time today to be grateful. Simple ways to show gratitude include:
- Simply saying “thank you”
- Call a friend just because
- Pay it forward
- Tip an extra $1 for good service
- Hold the door for someone
- Tell your children why you love them
- Tell your children they are appreciated
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Donate no longer needed items to charity
- Tell your spouse why you appreciate him/her
- Write a thank you note to someone
- Give a compliment
- Be patient
- Choose a small gift for someone special
- Give a positive (and deserved) review online
- Donate to your favorite charity
- Thank your parents for caring for you
- Make a small gift for someone
- Help your child make a card or gift for someone